Your Credit Score can make a big difference in your interest rates and loan payments**. It is critical that you understand it, track it, and protect it.
3-in-1 Monitoring makes it easy for you to track and protect your credit. It monitors all three of your nationwide credit reports and alerts you within 24 hours of key changes.
- Comprehensive credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit reports
- Access to the Automatic Fraud Alerts * feature, free of charge.
The Automatic Fraud Alerts* feature is an easy way to help prevent identity theft!
If you have been or may be a victim of identity theft, you can place a fraud alert on your credit file, which notifies lenders that they should take steps to verify your identity, such as by contacting you, before authorizing new or additional credit.
When you enroll in the Automatic Fraud Alert* feature, we’ll place your free initial 90 day fraud alert on your Equifax credit file and, once successfully placed, we’ll refer your fraud alert request to Experian and TransUnion. Then, every 90 days, we’ll automatically renew your fraud alert request for you.
- Wireless alerts and customizable alerts available
- Free 3-in-1 Credit Report with Score Power® and unlimited Equifax Credit Report™
- Up to $1,000,000 identity theft insurance† with no deductible (certain limitations and exclusions apply)
- Knowledgeable Customer Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- With Score Power® you’ll also get your credit score, what your most current score means, comparison with national averages, and a graph of how lenders view you.
- Interactive Score Simulator to show you how your actions may change your score.